This comes as a shock to many of Wakefield's supporters such as celebrity Jenny McCarthy and many other high profile individuals.
The tragedy is that many parents choose not to have their infants and children vaccinated because of this study. In addition, millions of dollars have been spent in lawsuits and research trying to prove this theory which could have been put to better use for these children and in finding a cure or prevention for autism.
There is no doubt that there will be many lawsuits filed by attorneys over this new development.
Comments are closed.
Search Our Site
Contact Gray & White
Call 888-450-4456 or fill out this form to request a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
- Posted on 10/21/2016The Problem of Physician Lies
- Posted on 10/27/2014How to Know What Really Happened in the Operating Room
- Posted on 10/11/2014Danger: Anesthesia Aspiration Death During Colonoscopy
- If you have a complicated medical malpractice case they are THE choice. They won my case when other firms couldn't figure out what happened. M.Cantor - Owensboro, KY
- Gray and White's mastery of the legal system and medical malpractice law was amazing. They successfully resolved my case after many other firms had turned me down. J. Hollis - New Albany, IN