Hospital Overdose Woman on Prescribed Medication

A Kentucky hospital caused the death of a woman after she was given an overdose of a prescribed medication. The error was the result of the nursing staff not being unable to read the doctor's handwriting in the patient's chart. Rather than ask for clarification of the prescription, the hospital staff negligently administered the drug in the wrong amount. 
Matthew L. White
Connect with me
Founder & Partner of Louisville Personal Injury Law Firm Gray & White Law
Comments are closed.