To increase your chance of a successful outcome, you will need ample evidence that supports your claims. The more you have, the stronger your case will be.
Here are 5 types of evidence that can be very helpful to your personal injury claim in Kentucky:
- photographs (damage to vehicle, scene of the accident, injuries, road conditions, road signs, etc.);
- pain journal (documenting degree of pain and impact on daily life);
- expenses incurred (medical bills, lost earnings, property loss, etc.);
- detailed account of what happened before, during and after the accident (write down as soon as you can before the details begin to fade); and
- any other documentation pertaining to your accident or injuries (witness statements, police report, etc.).
Because of the importance of evidence, you may benefit in seeking help from a Louisville personal injury attorney. They understand the various types of evidence that may be necessary. They can also help you better understand what you can expect to happen during the process of filing your personal injury claim in Kentucky.
Contacting a Louisville Personal Injury Attorney
A Louisville personal injury attorney at Gray and White can help you handle every aspect of your personal injury claim. If you’ve been injured in Kentucky, contact us today for a free evaluation of your case – 1-888-450-4456 or 502-210- 8942.