Many cases of PAGCL develop 3-12 months after surgery. One of the most common procedures that patients experiencing PAGCL have is known as a Bankart procedure. This procedure is used to repair chronic dislocation of the shoulder joint and shoulder instability. Arthroscopic surgery is often used over open surgery to perform a Bankart procedure (also known as a Broca-Perthes-Bankart procedure). Anyone that has had this procedure and used a pain pump should consult with their physician and be watchful of the signs and symptoms of PAGCL
Comments are closed.
Search Our Site
Contact Gray & White
Call 888-450-4456 or fill out this form to request a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
- Posted on 12/11/2018The Opioid Problem in Nursing Homes
- Posted on 12/04/2018Scoliosis Can Be Caused by Labor or Delivery Mistakes
- Posted on 11/27/2018What Not to Do After a Kentucky Truck Accident
- If you have a complicated medical malpractice case they are THE choice. They won my case when other firms couldn't figure out what happened. M.Cantor - Owensboro, KY
- Gray and White Law investigated the nursing home records from top to bottom. The other side was overwhelmed by their tenacity and skill. M.Cole - Shelbyville, KY
- Gray and White's mastery of the legal system and medical malpractice law was amazing. They successfully resolved my case after many other firms had turned me down. J. Hollis - New Albany, IN