Some injuries the FDA has associated with the Medtronic Infuse Bone Graft include:
- Difficulty swallowing (severe dysphagia) due to swelling of the neck and throat
- Compression of the neurological structures in the neck
- Difficulty breathing (respiratory depression)
- Increased resistance in the airway
- Swelling of the shoulders and upper chest
- Swelling of the mouth and tongue
- Nerve damage and nerve pain (radiculitis)
- Male sterility
Another side effect has occurred in some patients who received the Infuse Bone Graft, causing an unwanted bone to form in the spinal canal. Many who had ectopic bone formations had to go through an additional surgery because the bone growth was pressing on nerve roots.
You may be entitled to financial compensation for the Infuse Bone Graft injuries you suffered. Additionally, if your loved one has died as a result of Infuse complications, you may be eligible to file a Medtronic claim and pursue an Infuse lawsuit for your damages.
Call an experienced Kentucky Infuse law firm like Gray & White for help seeking justice. The Louisville medical malpractice attorneys at Gray & White continually represent serious personal injury claims due to defective medical equipment. We are committed to helping injured innocent victims receive compensation for the injuries they have suffered from harmful, defective products. You can reach us at (800) 634-8767 or (502) 210-8942 for a free consultation today.