First of all, you will want to find an attorney that listens attentively to your needs and your case, and that has adequate time to take on your claim. You will want an attorney that has experience with your particular kind of case, and one that you have good rapport with, too.
Things to Consider When Deciding on a Kentucky Personal Injury Lawyer
The only way to find out which attorney would be best for you and your particular case, is to carefully research each prospect, and set up a consultation to interview and go over the specifics of your accident in Louisville.
Your consultation with a Kentucky lawyer should address these main issues:
- Were they recommended by family, friends, or the Kentucky Bar Association?
- What are their specialties and and do they have experience with your type of accident?
- What is their background, education, and experience?
- Have they had experience with your local courts?
- What are their strategies and how do they manage their practice?
- How do they communicate with their clients and what is their estimated response time is?
- An explanation of their fee schedule.
- Plus, an overall view of their access, personality, and flexibility.
Finding a Kentucky personal injury lawyer with a good mix of experience, time, and common goals/strategies will be your best bet when pursing a claim for your injuries and damages.
Contacting a Kentucky Personal Injury Lawyer
Hiring a Kentucky personal injury lawyer after your accident in Louisville is a big step, so carefully consider lots of factors before making your decision. A Louisville personal injury attorney at Gray and White can help you handle every aspect of your Louisville accident claim. If you've been injured in Kentucky, contact us today for a free evaluation of your case - 1-888-450-4456 or 502-210- 8942.