https://www.grayandwhitelaw.com In the aftermath of an accident and injury, it can be difficult to understand who was at fault and what factors caused your injuries. In some cases, an accident could be caused by a number of factors and multiple negligent acts. In the state of Kentucky, lawmakers have created a system of comparative negligence—a way to fairly award compensation in the event that more than one party is at fault for an accident.

How can comparative negligence affect your Kentucky personal injury case? Put simply, you may collect compensation for your injuries and other losses even if you were partially at fault for your accident. For example, if you were involved in a car accident in which you were speeding and another car ran a stop sign, you could still collect damages for a percentage of your losses. If you were found to be 40% at fault and the other driver was found to be 60% at fault, you could get money for 60% of your medical bills and lost wages.

Far too many accident victims never pursue compensation for their injuries because they believe they had a hand in their injury. It is vital to understand that even if you were partially at fault for the injury, you can still receive damages.

The single best way to understand whether you may deserve compensation after an accident and injury is to speak with an experienced attorney. Call Gray & White today and get the answers you need. https://www.grayandwhitelaw.com/practice_areas/louisville-car-crash-kentucky-truck-crash-kentucky-injury-lawyer.cfm

Matthew L. White
Connect with me
Founder & Partner of Louisville Personal Injury Law Firm Gray & White Law

Put Our Experience to Work For You

  • Proven track record of success. We built our practice on representing victims and fighting for the underdog. Our firm has gone up against the largest insurance companies, Kentucky hospitals, and we have handled numerous class action lawsuits brought against corporations involving hundreds to thousands of individuals - and won. We have gained a reputation for success in these types of cases and have earned respect from those we face in court. As our client, you will have the benefit of working with a law firm that gets great results and has represented some of the biggest cases in Kentucky.
  • Local Louisville lawyers with a national reputation. The fact that our team has served Jefferson County and the surrounding areas for many years means that you will receive help from individuals who live in your community. However, our success is not limited to Kentucky courtrooms. We have taken the lead in complex cases against large corporations in over sixteen (16) states, working with experienced and respected lawyers from across the nation.
  • Attorneys Gray & White at Work
  • Dedicated professionals with access to resources needed to win your case. Starting from the investigation period, the consummate professionals at our Lousiville law firm work tirelessly to get you the help you need. Your claim, no matter the scope, will be given the time and personal care that you and your family deserve. Our attorneys have handled hundreds of cases and have extensive knowledge of local, federal, and state investigations, as well as access to nationally respected experts and resources to help win your case. The firm employs a nurse to assist in the evaluation and litigation of nursing home abuse, medical malpractice, and personal injury cases. The facts specific to your case will be compiled and scrutinized by a team of attorneys who have dedicated our lives to helping people through some of the most catastrophic and disastrous events they will face. You can rest assured that we have left no stone unturned in the search for truth and justice on your behalf.

The Ultimate Kentucky Car Accident Guide: What Insurance Companies Don't Want You to Know

The Ultimate Kentucky Car Accident Guide: What Insurance Companies Don't Want You to Know

Car insurance companies aren't looking out for your best interests. Our free eBook covers tricks adjusters use to pay you less & shows how an attorney can help.

Download Now