A 7-month old baby boy from Indiana may have been killed by a hospital mistake during surgery, which took place at a hospital in Cincinnati. According to an Ohio coroner, the young infant was admitted for heart surgery at Cincinnati Children's Medical Center, and the baby's body was mistakenly flushed with alcohol instead of a saline solution during the surgery causing him to die.

The coroner stated that there is no question that the baby died after a hospital mistake was made.
 According to the hospital spokesperson, it was not able to comment due to federal privacy laws.

A hospital mistake can lead to permanent injury and death. If you suspect that a family member of yours, or of someone you love, may have suffered injuries or death due to hospital negligence or other medical negligence, you should contact our law firm for your free consultation immediately. Gray and White Law has helped many families whose loved ones have suffered injuries as a result of improper hospital mistakes. Please contact us today for a FREE CONSULTATION.
Matthew L. White
Connect with me
Founder & Partner of Louisville Personal Injury Law Firm Gray & White Law
Comments are closed.