Suffering a personal injury can be devastating for the victim and their family. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident or due to someone else’s negligence in Lexington, Kentucky, you may be entitled to compensation for your losses.
At our law firm, we understand the difficulties you may be facing, and we are here to help. Our team of experienced personal injury attorneys has helped many clients in Lexington and throughout Kentucky, and we are committed to fighting for your rights.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to someone else’s negligence in Lexington, Kentucky, contact Gray & White Law today at 502-210-8942 or toll-free at 888-450-4456 to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can help.
Cases We Handle
Our law firm handles a wide variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and other types of motor vehicle accidents can cause severe injuries. Our lawyers can assist you in obtaining the maximum compensation possible for your injuries, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Wrongful Death: The unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating. If the death was caused by the negligence of another party, we can help you seek justice and obtain compensation for your loss.
- Dog Bites: Dog bites can result in serious injuries, including nerve damage, scarring, and emotional trauma. We can help you hold the dog owner responsible for their pet’s actions.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: Nursing home abuse and neglect can take many forms, including physical abuse, neglect, and financial exploitation. Our attorneys can help you protect your loved ones and hold the nursing home accountable for their actions.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical malpractice occurs when a healthcare provider fails to provide proper treatment, resulting in injury or death. We have experience handling complex medical malpractice cases and can help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
- Birth Injuries: Birth injuries can occur during pregnancy, labor, and delivery, resulting in long-term physical and mental disabilities. Our lawyers can help you navigate the complex legal process and obtain the compensation you and your child deserve.
- Brain Injuries: Brain injuries can cause lifelong disabilities and significant medical expenses. Our attorneys can help you receive the compensation you need to cover medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses associated with the injury.
- Dangerous Drugs and Medical Devices: Defective drugs and medical devices can cause serious harm to patients. Our lawyers have experience in holding pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers accountable for their products.
We also handle other personal injury cases, including slip and fall accidents, wildfire damage litigation, and more. If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, our attorneys will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact Gray & White Law to learn more about how we can help.
Why Choose Us
Choosing the right personal injury attorney can be a difficult decision. At Gray & White Law, we are committed to fighting for your rights and helping you get the compensation you deserve. Here are just a few reasons to choose us:
- Experience: Our attorneys have years of experience handling personal injury cases and have a proven track record of success.
- Personalized attention: We understand that every case is unique, and we will provide you with personalized attention and care.
- No fee unless we win: We work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you won’t owe us anything unless we win your case.
- Resources: We have the resources necessary to thoroughly investigate your case and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Compassion: We understand that personal injuries can be emotionally and physically taxing, and we will be there for you every step of the way.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to someone else’s negligence in Lexington, Kentucky, contact Gray & White Law today at 502-210-8942 or toll-free at 888-450-4456 to schedule a free consultation. We will provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision about your legal options, and we will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve.