We represent victims of serious injuries, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and negligence in Kentucky. When trust and experience matters, contact our Louisville law firm.
Each year hundreds of people are killed and thousands of people are hurt in car accidents on Kentucky roads. Accordingly, it is important for everyone to know the facts about car crashes and on this page you will learn about the common causes of car crashes, the types of injuries that may be suffered in an auto accident, how to protect your rights and pursue a recovery, what that recovery may include if you are successful, and why you need a lawyer to protect your rights.
After a serious accident causes catastrosphic injuries or death, Kentucky families have a limited amount of time to pursue personal injury claims and file wrongful death lawsuits. Thus, it is important to know your legal right to recover compensation and how to get the information that you need to make an informed decision about your future.
At Gray and White Law, our sole focus is on helping those who have been seriously hurt and those who have lost loved ones. Our nationally recognized lawyers work hard to get victims the fair recoveries that they deserve. If you’ve been hurt or if your loved one has been killed, then we encourage you to learn more about your rights and to contact us today for a free legal consultation.
Nursing home abuse and negligence can result in terrible tragedies that never should have occurred. Learn about the common causes of nursing home abuse and negligence, the common injuries suffered by nursing home residents, the signs of potential abuse, and why nursing home abuse lawsuits are so important in Kentucky.
Your child was hurt by the negligence of a doctor, nurse, or hospital and will suffer for the rest of his or her life. Find out some common types of birth injuries, the common causes of these birth injuries, why you should consider a birth injury lawsuit, and how Gray and White can help your child—and your family—get the help that you need now and in the future.
Medical malpractice may forever change—or even end—a patient’s life. Find out about some common causes of medical malpractice, some common injuries that can result from medical malpractice and how our Louisville medical malpractice attorneys have helped several clients seek justice for the significant harm they suffered because of medical mistakes.
Some medications and medical devices that are meant to protect our health may result in dangerous or life-threatening side effects that patients and doctors could not have anticipated. Learn about some of the specific devices, such as hernia mesh, and the specific medications that have resulted in serious injuries or deaths, and find out why there may be a benefit to filing a claim or joining a mass tort action if you’ve been hurt or if you’ve lost a loved one.
Kentucky patients may be at risk of serious medication errors, anesthesia mistakes and prescription errors. Find out some common causes of these errors, who may be at fault for making these serious mistakes, and how to get justice if you have been a hurt or if you’ve lost a loved one.
Your child is suffering because of the abuse or negligence of his daycare providers. As a parent, it is important for you to know how child care center injuries happen, signs that your child may have been hurt, the potential injuries that can be suffered, and what to do if your child has been the victim of abuse or neglect in a daycare or preschool setting.
At Gray & White Law, we believe that every child deserves to be cared for free of abuse and neglect. We are committed to holding those who harm children accountable, and we are dedicated to getting fair legal recoveries for the children who are hurt. For more information, or for a free consultation about your child’s specific situation, please contact us today at 888-450-4456.
We handle complex business litigation cases and contract disputes throughout Kentucky. Unlike larger firms, our firm has the ability to handle these cases on a contingency fee basis.
Have you been hurt by a big corporation or business? Are you wondering whether you might have a class action case? Our firm represents classes of people who have been hurt by financial fraud, insurance fraud, antitrust violations, environmental pollution, and investment/securities fraud. Learn more about these types of cases, how we help victims, and how to get the information that you need if you’ve been hurt.
Search Our Site
Contact Gray & White
- If you have a complicated medical malpractice case they are THE choice. They won my case when other firms couldn't figure out what happened. M.Cantor - Owensboro, KY
- Gray and White Law investigated the nursing home records from top to bottom. The other side was overwhelmed by their tenacity and skill. M.Cole - Shelbyville, KY
- Gray and White's mastery of the legal system and medical malpractice law was amazing. They successfully resolved my case after many other firms had turned me down. J. Hollis - New Albany, IN
- ?How much time will I have to devote to my loved one’s nursing home injury lawsuit?
- ?What does it take to win a Kentucky medical malpractice claim for a birth injury?
- ?My spouse suffered a serious brain injury in an accident. How will we pay for the physical, occupational, and speech and language therapies he needs?
- Posted on 05/13/2019Traumatic Brain Injuries Can Cause Epilepsy
- Posted on 05/09/2019Lack of Dental Care Dangerous for KY Nursing Home Residents
- Posted on 05/02/2019Newborn Herpes Infection Birth Injury Lawyers
- Posted on 05/20/2019 Daycare to Nursing Homes: Protecting Our Most Vulnerable Citizens
- Posted on 05/16/2019 Recovering From a Car Accident Dental Injury
- Posted on 05/07/2019 Dental Care Is Critical for Louisville Nursing Home Residents