Protecting the Rights of Injured Kentuckians
A car accident can happen to anyone at any time, and they often leave victims with serious injuries and financial burdens. If you have been involved in a car accident in Covington, you need an experienced car accident lawyer who can protect your rights and help you recover the compensation you are entitled to under the law. With the help of our experienced personal injury attorneys, we are committed to helping injured Kentuckians navigate the legal process and get the compensation they need to recover, both physically and financially.
If you or someone you care about has been injured in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence in Covington, Kentucky, contact Gray & White Law today at 502-210-8942 or toll-free at 888-450-4456 to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can help and the cases we handle.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Covington
A car accident can be caused by a variety of factors, including driver error, negligence, and recklessness. In Covington, some of the most common causes of car accidents include:
- Distracted driving, such as texting or using a cell phone while driving
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Failure to yield the right of way
- Failure to obey traffic signals or signs
- Weather conditions, such as ice or snow on the road
No matter the cause of your car accident, an experienced Louisville car accident lawyer from our law firm can help you investigate the cause of the accident and hold the responsible party(s) accountable.
Common Types of Injuries Suffered in Covington Car Accidents
A car accident can result in a wide range of injuries, from minor cuts and bruises to serious, life-altering injuries. Some of the most common types of injuries suffered in Covington car accidents include:
- Whiplash and other neck injuries
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Broken bones and fractures
- Soft tissue injuries, such as sprains and strains
- Internal injuries, such as organ damage or internal bleeding
If you have been injured in a car accident, it is important to seek medical attention right away and document your injuries. This will be important when it comes to proving your damages and seeking compensation.
Damages You Can Collect After a Car Accident in Covington
If you have been injured in a car accident in Covington, you may be entitled to collect damages to compensate you for your losses. Some of the damages you may be able to collect include:
- Medical expenses, including hospital bills, doctor visits, and rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages and income, including future earnings if you are unable to work due to your injuries
- Property damage, including damage to your vehicle and any personal property that was damaged in the accident
- Pain and suffering, including emotional distress, mental anguish, and loss of enjoyment of life
An experienced car accident lawyer can help you determine the full extent of your damages and fight to get you the compensation you need and you are entitled to under the law.
What to Do After a Car Accident in Covington
If you have been involved in a car accident in Covington, there are several important steps you should take to protect your rights and ensure that you get the compensation you need:
- Call the police and report the accident
- Seek medical attention right away
- Gather information from the other driver(s) involved in the accident, including their name, contact information, and insurance information
- Take pictures of the accident scene and any damage to your vehicle or personal property
- Contact an experienced Kentucky car accident attorney with a reputation you can trust as soon as possible
How Much is My Car Accident Case Worth?
The value of your car accident case will depend on a variety of factors, including the severity of your injuries, the amount of property damage, and the extent of your financial losses. Our experienced Covington car accident lawyers can help you determine the full value of your case and fight to get you the compensation you are entitled to under the law. We will work with you to gather evidence to support your claim and negotiate with the liable insurance companies to maximize your compensation. We will also be prepared to take your case to court if necessary to achieve the best possible outcome.
Contact Our Covington Car Accident Attorneys for a Free Consultation
If you have been injured in a car accident in Covington, Kentucky, you need an experienced car accident lawyer who can fight for your rights and compensation. At our law firm, we are committed to helping injured Kentuckians get the justice they are entitled to under the law. Contact Gray & White Law today at 502-210-8942 | toll-free at 888-450-4456 for a free consultation to discuss your case and learn how we can help you get the compensation you need to move forward with your life.