Personal injury law is an area of legal practice that involves cases where individuals have suffered harm due to the negligence or misconduct of others. At our Owensboro law firm, we specialize in helping victims of personal injury obtain the compensation they deserve. Our experienced Owensboro personal injury lawyers have a proven track record of success in handling a wide range of personal injury cases.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to someone else’s negligence in Owensboro, Kentucky, contact Gray & White Law today at 502-210-8942 or toll-free at 888-450-4456 to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can help.
Cases We Handle
At Gray & White Law, we are dedicated to helping clients who have been injured due to the actions of others. We handle a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Car accidents can be devastating and can result in serious injuries and even death. Our attorneys have experience in handling all types of motor vehicle accident cases, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents.
- Wrongful Death: Losing a loved one is one of the most difficult experiences a person can go through. When that loss is caused by the negligence or misconduct of another, it can be even more devastating.
- Dog Bites: Dog bites can cause serious injuries, including scarring, disfigurement, and infections.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: When we place our loved ones in a nursing home, we expect that they will be well cared for. Unfortunately, nursing home abuse and neglect are all too common.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical malpractice occurs when a healthcare provider fails to provide adequate care, resulting in injury or death.
- Birth Injuries: Birth injuries can occur when a healthcare provider fails to provide adequate care during childbirth. These injuries can be devastating and can result in long-term disability or even death.
- Brain Injuries: Brain injuries can be caused by a variety of factors, including car accidents, falls, and medical malpractice. These injuries can be life-altering and can result in long-term disability.
- Dangerous Drugs and Medical Devices: Dangerous drugs and medical devices can cause serious harm to those who use them.
In addition to the cases listed above, we handle a wide range of other personal injury cases. If you have been injured due to the negligence or misconduct of another, contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Why Choose Gray & White Law
At Gray & White Law, we know that personal injury cases can be complex and emotional. That is why we are committed to providing compassionate, personalized representation to each of client. Our attorneys have a proven track record of success in handling personal injury cases in Kentucky, and we are committed to obtaining the best possible outcome for every client. We offer free consultations and work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you do not pay us unless we obtain a settlement or judgment on your behalf.
Contact an Owensboro Personal Injury Lawyer at Gray & White Law
If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence or misconduct of another in Owensboro, Kentucky, contact our Owensboro law firm today to schedule a consultation. Call Gray & White Law at 502-210-8942 or toll-free at 888-450-4456. We will provide you with the compassionate, personalized representation you need to obtain the compensation you deserve.