A potential client has contacted you about a Kentucky truck crash case. You want to help, but you may be too busy, you may not practice law in Kentucky, or you may decide the case is not the right fit for your firm. Gray and White Law is honored to accept a Kentucky truck accident referral from other lawyers or counsel from across the nation.
Types of Truck Accident Cases We Handle
Over the past few decades, Matt White and Mark Gray have represented people hurt in truck accidents throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky. We have litigated truck wreck cases against most major carriers in the country after crashes involving vehicles such as:
- Tanker trucks (including those that haul hazardous materials)
- Dump trucks
- Tow trucks
- Delivery trucks
- Concrete trucks
- Garbage trucks
- Box trucks
- Refrigerator trucks
- Flatbed trucks
- Bucket trucks
- Logging trucks
- Farm vehicles
These crashes may cause catastrophic injuries or death, particularly after:
- Jackknife accidents
- Rollover crashes
- Underride accidents
- Wide turn accidents
- Rear-end crashes
- Head-on collisions
- Blindspot crashes
- T-bone accidents
- Lost load crashes
- Tire blowouts
We have successfully tried cases in Kentucky state court and federal court. We explore every angle of every case and consider every possible defendant, including trucking companies, truck manufacturers, truck mechanics, truck drivers, and others.
Our record includes seven- and eight-figure recoveries in complex truck accident cases. If you can't take on the case, a truck accident referral to Gray & White can truly help your client in the long run.
What It's Like to Work With Gray and White Law on a Truck Accident Case
We view every attorney referral as a unique partnership that should benefit the client, the referring attorney, and Gray and White Law. You can be as involved in the case as you want to be, but your active participation is not required. All of the details of our arrangement will be included in a written agreement so that you know what to expect and when to expect it.
Your truck accident referral is an honor. It means that you recognize our skill, our success, and our commitment to our clients. We appreciate your trust, and we offer generous referral and co-counsel fees.
Why Attorneys Refer Truck Accident Cases to Gray and White Law
Attorneys refer truck accident cases to us for many reasons, including:
- Our experience. Over the last 20 years, Matt White and Mark Gray have represented injured truck victims in almost every Kentucky county. We have achieved multiple multi-million dollar recoveries on our clients' behalf.
- Our resources. Truck accident cases are often complex and require expert witnesses. Gray and White Law has the resources to hire accident reconstructionists, computer animators, and other experts.
- Our lawyers. Our lawyers are nationally recognized as top trial lawyers. Our commitment to our clients is unwavering. We won't settle a case just because it's easier to do so. Instead, we will go to court to get the recoveries our clients deserve.
- Our staff nurse. We employ an experienced registered nurse who can answer our clients' questions and analyze medical records for their cases.
- Our commitment to our clients. Gray and White Law purposely represents a low volume of cases so that we can provide personal attention to each client. We empathize with the pain, frustration, and fear our clients experience, and we treat each client like family.
Referrals can be important to your law firm. A satisfied client will remember that you took the time and made the effort to help them if you refer them to the right truck accident lawyer. These clients may be more likely to come back to you or refer their friends and family to you for cases you handle. Additionally, referrals can be profitable. You will share in the profits of a successful truck accident case.
Contact Us to Schedule a Free Truck Accident Referral Consultation
We encourage you to contact us today. Let's discuss the case and determine whether we can work together to benefit the potential client. Together, we can help the client seek justice and recover from serious truck accident injuries.