You never know when you are going to be hurt in a car, bus, or truck crash on I-65, I-264, or another roadway. You can’t predict a medical malpractice incident, or prescription drug injury that will take the life of your spouse after treatment in a Louisville hospital. You can’t imagine the pain you will experience if your child suffers a birth injury at a Louisville hospital or if your grandparent is abused in a Kentucky nursing home.
We Hope That You, and Your Loved Ones, Never Experience This Kind of Pain
Unfortunately, these types of injuries are common. You can’t predict when a personal injury will change your life—if you could predict it then you would prevent it. However, you can be prepared for a possible injury.
The lawyers of Gray & White Law want everyone in Louisville, and throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky, to know:
- How to avoid accidents and injuries.
- How to get the support they need after an injury or after a loved one has been killed.
- What their legal rights may be after a transportation crash, medical malpractice incident, nursing home injury, mass tort injury, or other type of personal injury.
- Why there are reasons to be hopeful about the future.
Our monthly newsletters will keep you to date on important events in our community and on important things that you need to know to help protect your family. We hope that our newsletters will put your mind at ease.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list so that you receive a free copy of our monthly newsletter, then we invite you to fill out the form below, and, as always, please call us directly at 888-450-4456 or 502-210-8942 if you have any specific questions.
Please complete this short form to sign up for our Newsletter.
Put Our Experience to Work For You
- Proven track record of success. We built our practice on representing victims and fighting for the underdog. Our firm has gone up against the largest insurance companies, Kentucky hospitals, and we have handled numerous class action lawsuits brought against corporations involving hundreds to thousands of individuals - and won. We have gained a reputation for success in these types of cases and have earned respect from those we face in court. As our client, you will have the benefit of working with a law firm that gets great results and has represented some of the biggest cases in Kentucky.
- Local Louisville lawyers with a national reputation. The fact that our team has served Jefferson County and the surrounding areas for many years means that you will receive help from individuals who live in your community. However, our success is not limited to Kentucky courtrooms. We have taken the lead in complex cases against large corporations in over sixteen (16) states, working with experienced and respected lawyers from across the nation.
- Dedicated professionals with access to resources needed to win your case. Starting from the investigation period, the consummate professionals at our Lousiville law firm work tirelessly to get you the help you need. Your claim, no matter the scope, will be given the time and personal care that you and your family deserve. Our attorneys have handled hundreds of cases and have extensive knowledge of local, federal, and state investigations, as well as access to nationally respected experts and resources to help win your case. The firm employs a nurse to assist in the evaluation and litigation of nursing home abuse, medical malpractice, and personal injury cases. The facts specific to your case will be compiled and scrutinized by a team of attorneys who have dedicated our lives to helping people through some of the most catastrophic and disastrous events they will face. You can rest assured that we have left no stone unturned in the search for truth and justice on your behalf.
Critical Information to Know Before Filing a Wrongful Death Lawsuit in Kentucky
When you need help with your Kentucky wrongful death lawsuit, this free guide is a good place to start to get the information you need.Download Now
Fighting Back Against Nursing Home Abuse
When your family suffers a tragedy like nursing home abuse, this free guide will explain your legal rights and give you the information you need to fight back.Download Now
Get the Help You Need After a Birth Injury in Kentucky
Has a birth injury changed your family forever? This free guide explains your rights so you can get the help you need to give your child the best care possible.Download Now
Was Your Child Injured at a Kentucky Daycare? Download Our Free Book to Find Out What You Can Do About It
Our free legal guide explains everything you need to know about Kentucky daycare liability when your child is injured in their care. Request your copy today.Download Now
Defective Hip Replacements & Implants: Should You Take Legal Action?
If you received a defective hip implant in Kentucky, it’s time to take action! This free book explains why.Download Now
The Legal Guide to Business and Contract Disputes
Learn what types of business or contract disputes could hurt your business and how experienced business litigation lawyers can help you protect your rights.Download Now