The Legal Guide to Business and Contract Disputes
You’ve come too far to let a business conflict ruin what you’ve built. Fighting back doesn’t have to take your attention away from the day-to-day operations of your business, and it doesn’t have to be cost-prohibitive. There is an alternative.
For over a decade we have represented individuals and small businesses in complex business litigation as well as small business two party disputes. In this short guide, you will learn more about your specific situation, what makes us different than the typical business transaction law firm, and how resolving your business dispute can be affordable.
Is a Business Dispute Costing You Time and Money?
When a dispute could affect your business reputation, your profitability, or even your ability to stay in business, it is important that you take action. Start by downloading our legal guide that covers the most common types of business disputes we handle, including:
- Contract disputes
- Breach of contract
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Accounting malpractice
- Business separation and dissolution, including fair buyouts
- Construction project disputes
- Insurance disputes, including problems when an insurer refuses to pay your business for losses in a timely manner
- Partnership disputes
- Failure to pay for goods or services delivered
- Business torts, including tortious interference with contractual relationships
- Disputes between partners or shareholders
- Employment contracts
- Trade secret claims
- Unfair interference with business practices