Here are 6 tips for safer winter driving:
- always wear a seat belt;
- make sure your tires are properly inflated;
- avoid using cruise control on snow-covered or icy surfaces;
- don’t mix radial tires with other types of tires;
- slow down when conditions are hazardous; and
- don’t attempt to drive through snow that is several inches deep.
If this happens, you should consult with a Louisville, KY personal injury attorney as soon as possible to learn what options are available to you. An attorney can determine if you have a legitimate claim worth pursuing and if you could be entitled to receive compensation for the injuries you have sustained.
Contacting a Louisville, KY Personal Injury Attorney
A Louisville, KY personal injury attorney at Gray and White can help you handle every aspect of your personal injury claim. If you’ve been injured in Kentucky, contact us today for a free evaluation of your case – 1-888-450-4456 or 1-502-210-8942.