Asking the right questions is important when you first meet with a Kentucky medication error attorney. This will help set the tone for the rest of your case. When you have been seriously injured because of a doctor or pharmacist mistake, you may already feel consumed by what has happened. Choosing an attorney who has experience and one who you feel comfortable with can help make the process much easier.
Here are some questions to ask your Kentucky medication error attorney ahead of time or during your first meeting:
- What documents and evidence will I need to bring along?
- Will I be dealing directly with you throughout the process or will someone else be handling my case?
- What is the statute of limitations for this type of case?
- Should I talk with the insurance company or will you be handling that?
- Are there going to be any upfront legal expenses I will be expected to take care of?
- Can you estimate how long this case might take?
- What is the maximum amount that can be recovered in my case?
- What are the chances that this could end up going to trial?
- What do you estimate the value of my claim to be?
Your Kentucky medication error attorney should be able to answer all of your questions. And if they don’t know the answer, there should be at least some idea of what you can expect.
After sustaining injuries caused by a doctor or pharmacist mistake, you might want assurance that you will get everything you are looking for. But an attorney cannot guarantee what the outcome will be.
Contacting a Kentucky Medication Error Attorney
A Kentucky medication error attorney at Gray and White can help you handle every aspect of your Kentucky medication error claim. If you’ve become the victim of a medication error in Kentucky, contact us today at 888-450-4456 or 502-210- 8942 for a free evaluation of your case.