Here are 5 tips for safer holiday driving:
- avoid driving if you have been drinking;
- refrain from distractive behaviors such as texting or talking on the phone;
- give yourself enough time to arrive at your destination;
- if the weather conditions are treacherous, slow down; and
- don’t take long trips without breaks for rest.
You may be able to collect damages for your medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, disability, and other losses that you have suffered. An attorney will evaluate your case to determine if you should proceed forward with your claim.
Contacting a Louisville Personal Injury Attorney
A Louisville personal injury attorney at Gray and White can help you handle every aspect of your personal injury claim. If you’ve been injured in Kentucky, contact us today for a free evaluation of your case – 1-888-450-4456 or 502-210- 8942.