The Oldham County Police Department has asked that anyone with relevant information to please contact 1-502-222-1300.
By seeking care, the patient enters into an agreement with the medical establishment that involves an assumption by the patient that the doctor, staff and the hospital that house the doctor will treat the patient to the best of their ability and will use their knowledge to provide safe and competent care. If you suspect that you or a loved one is the victim of improper medical care or hospital or provider facility negligence, you should contact our law firm immediately. Gray and White Law has helped many Kentucky families whose loved ones suffered from injuries, and our knowledgeable and experienced lawyers have successfully litigated on behalf of their clients throughout Kentucky and across the nation. If you or a loved one suffered personal injuries, you should contact us today for a FREE CONSULTATION.
Search Our Site
Contact Gray & White
- Posted on 10/21/2016The Problem of Physician Lies
- Posted on 10/27/2014How to Know What Really Happened in the Operating Room
- Posted on 10/11/2014Danger: Anesthesia Aspiration Death During Colonoscopy
- If you have a complicated medical malpractice case they are THE choice. They won my case when other firms couldn't figure out what happened. M.Cantor - Owensboro, KY
- Gray and White's mastery of the legal system and medical malpractice law was amazing. They successfully resolved my case after many other firms had turned me down. J. Hollis - New Albany, IN