For instance, if you are filing a claim with a county or municipality, you will need to do so with the district court. This is where the other party resides. You could also file in the location where the accident took place. The logistics of where to file your claim can be determined with the help of a Jefferson County auto accident attorney.
If the accident is related to a state government entity, the requirements will vary. If you are filing against the federal government, then you will need to complete a Standard Form 95 and submit it to the proper agency. Because of the complexity of this type of case and the various types of paperwork that is involved, it is best to secure legal representation.
Securing legal representation as soon as possible would be in your best interest since you may be limited in the amount of time you have to file. Cases involving government car accidents can be time-consuming and complicated. Consulting with a Jefferson County auto accident attorney can help you understand what your legal rights are.
Contacting a Jefferson County Auto Accident Attorney
A Jefferson County auto accident attorney at Gray and White can help you handle every aspect of your car accident claim. If you’ve been injured in Kentucky, contact us today for a free evaluation of your case – 1-888-450-4456 or 502-210- 8942.
Search Our Site
Contact Gray & White
Call 888-450-4456 or fill out this form to request a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
- Posted on 11/19/2018Kentucky Crashes Involving Multiple Cars
- Posted on 11/12/2018Reimbursing Medicare Out of Nursing Home Abuse Settlement
- Posted on 11/02/2018Mental Health Consequences of Brachial Plexus Birth Injuries
- If you have a complicated medical malpractice case they are THE choice. They won my case when other firms couldn't figure out what happened. M.Cantor - Owensboro, KY
- Gray and White Law investigated the nursing home records from top to bottom. The other side was overwhelmed by their tenacity and skill. M.Cole - Shelbyville, KY
- Gray and White's mastery of the legal system and medical malpractice law was amazing. They successfully resolved my case after many other firms had turned me down. J. Hollis - New Albany, IN