Do I need an attorney if I break my leg in a TARC bus crash?

Request Your Free Consultation

While you technically are not required to hire an attorney in order to recover for any injury that you suffer in a Transit Authority of River City (TARC) bus accident, there are important reasons why you should call a lawyer to discuss your recovery if you have a broken leg.

Think About This

Before you can decide whether or not you need an attorney to help you with your claim, it is important to consider the benefits of having legal representation. An attorney can, for example:

  • Make sure that all of your questions are answered. That way you will not be left wondering whether you should have called a lawyer.
  • Negotiate on your behalf. Attorneys are trained negotiators and can represent you in insurance claims. This can remove this stress from your life and allow you to focus on your physical recovery.
  • Help you decide whether a proposed settlement is fair. You will not be left wondering whether you should accept an offer or not. Instead, you will know whether the offer is a good one.

You’ve learned that most things come with a price tag, and you may be wondering if there is a cost for these services. Our lawyers do not accept payments for initial consultations and our fee is a percentage of your eventual settlement or court verdict. If you do not recover money, then we are not paid.

Ask a Lawyer Your Own Questions to Determine If You Need One

The best way to know if you need a lawyer is to meet with one face to face to determine whether you have a possible claim and what a lawyer can do for you to help you get a fair recovery. To schedule such a meeting, please fill out our online contact from or start a live chat with us today.


Related Links: