Here are 10 tips for driving in winter weather conditions:
- drive slower than the posted speed limit;
- give yourself plenty of space in between your car and the one in front of you in case you have to suddenly stop;
- if you have to suddenly brake, do it gently, which can prevent you from skidding;
- make sure your lights are on;
- stay in low gear when driving on hills;
- don’t use cruise control when traveling on icy roads;
- be especially cautious when driving on overpasses or bridges;
- give yourself plenty of time to get to your destination;
- keep your windshield clean; and
- make sure you have plenty of gas in the tank.
Contacting a Louisville Accident Attorney
A Louisville accident attorney at Gray and White can help you handle every aspect of your personal injury claim. If you’ve been injured in Kentucky, contact us today for a free evaluation of your case – 1-888-450-4456 or 502-210- 8942.
Review Our Business at 2findLocal.com