Personal injuries can happen suddenly and leave you with severe injuries and mounting medical bills. If you’ve been injured by someone else’s negligence, you may be eligible to file a personal injury claim for compensation. At Gray and White Law, we fight tirelessly on behalf of clients who have suffered injuries due to the negligence or intentional actions of another party. Call (502) 210-8942 or message us online to learn more about your legal options in a free and honest consultation.
Benefits of Working With A Personal Injury Lawyer
Although you have the ability to file a claim on your own, your chances of success and recovering maximum compensation dramatically increase with professional legal representation. A personal injury lawyer can bring vital experience and resources to a case. They will handle all aspects of your claim, including:
- Accurately evaluating your claim and assessing its worth
- Collecting evidence to determine liable parties and prove fault
- Dealing with the insurance companies on your behalf while protecting your rights
- Ensuring you receive the proper medical treatment
- Gathering and organizing critical evidence, such as medical records, witness statements, expert testimony, etc
- Skillfully negotiating with the liable parties
- Representing you in court, if necessary
Insurance companies often have a team of attorneys on their side who may attempt to minimize your payout and place blame for the accident on you. A personal injury lawyer will ensure you are protected from these tactics.
What Types of Compensation Can You Recover In A Personal Injury Claim?
Personal injury victims can commonly recover the following types of compensation:
- Medical Expenses: Emergency care, surgery, hospitalizations, rehabilitation, in-home care, prescription medications, and any other costs for medical care and future treatment.
- Lost Income: Any lost wages from being unable to work.
- Diminished Earning Capacity: Compensation for the difference in income that you can earn now and the amount you should have earned if you were not injured.
- Pain and Suffering: Compensation for any pain or discomfort.
- Emotional Distress: Compensation for any psychological conditions caused by the accident and your injuries, such as anxiety, depression, PTSD, terror, insomnia, etc.
- Punitive Damages: These damages are rarely awarded and reserved for cases involving an at-fault party who demonstrated an extreme reckless disregard for the safety of others.
- And more.
The types and amount of compensation you can recover often depend on various factors, such as the severity of your injuries, the other party’s degree of liability, and others.
Why Our Hardin County Personal Injury Lawyer is Right For You
- We know what it takes for your personal injury case to be successful and will put in the time needed to obtain the most favorable possible outcome.
- We have recovered millions on behalf of personal injury victims in Kentucky.
- We offer skilled representation on a contingency fee basis, which means there are no legal fees unless you recover compensation.
Discuss Your Case with a Skilled Hardin County Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been injured due to another party’s negligence and are considering taking legal action, contact Gray and White Law. All consultations are free and because we work on a contingency fee basis, you will not pay a dime unless we win your case. Reach us online or by calling (502) 210-8942 today.