However, if, despite your best efforts, someone else acts in a careless or reckless manner and you sustain car accident injuries, you may need to speak with a Louisville personal injury attorney.
Here are 7 ways you can help prevent a car accident:
- get enough rest before driving, particularly when taking longer trips;
- avoid consuming alcohol before getting behind the wheel;
- give yourself enough time to get to your destination (which reduces the chance of speeding);
- refrain from aggressive driving/road rage (frequent lane changes, following another vehicle too closely);
- obey traffic laws and signals;
- be aware of how weather conditions can impact your travels; and
- avoid distractions (cell phones, GPS, changing radio dials, etc.).
Contacting a Louisville Personal Injury Attorney
A Louisville personal injury attorney at Gray and White can help you handle every aspect of your car accident claim. If you’ve been injured in Kentucky, contact us today for a free evaluation of your case – 1-888-450-4456 or 1-502-210-8942.