Here are 8 tips for driving in the snow:
- avoid going uphill on icy roads; however, if you do, don’t stop while going up;
- to gain traction, don’t accelerate suddenly;
- give yourself enough time to slow down for stop signs and lights;
- avoid sudden stops if you can;
- make turns slowly;
- reduce your speed on snow-covered roads;
- know how to use your brakes properly; and
- increase the distance between you and the vehicle in front of you.
Contacting a Louisville, KY, Personal Injury Attorney
A Louisville, KY, personal injury attorney at Gray and White can help you handle every aspect of your injury claim. If you’ve been injured in Kentucky, contact us today for a free evaluation of your case – 1-888-450-4456 or 1-502-210-8942.