Many bladder sling lawsuits are pending in various federal courts on behalf of individuals who have been the victims of serious complications after undergoing prolapse surgery with transvaginal mesh.
Allegations of defects in the medical product, failure to warn the public of the dangerous risks and other complaints against the manufacturer about a number of mesh products are underway. AMS wants to see the cases consolidated. The location requested is the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Minnesota or the Southern District of West Virginia, alternately.
The reason for consolidating the cases is to avoid conflicting rulings from different judges, convenience for the involved parties and eliminating duplicate discovery work.
You may be entitled to file a lawsuit stemming from a transvaginal mesh procedure for a bladder repair or any other type of prolapse surgery. Contact a law firm in Louisville that handles medical malpractice and defective product cases as soon as possible.
Contacting an Injury Law Firm in Louisville
A Louisville personal injury attorney at Gray and White can help you handle every aspect of your injury claim. If you’ve been injured in Kentucky, contact us today for a free evaluation of your case – 1-888-450-4456 or 1-502-210-8942.
Search Our Site
Contact Gray & White
- Posted on 10/21/2016The Problem of Physician Lies
- Posted on 10/27/2014How to Know What Really Happened in the Operating Room
- Posted on 10/11/2014Danger: Anesthesia Aspiration Death During Colonoscopy
- If you have a complicated medical malpractice case they are THE choice. They won my case when other firms couldn't figure out what happened. M.Cantor - Owensboro, KY
- Gray and White's mastery of the legal system and medical malpractice law was amazing. They successfully resolved my case after many other firms had turned me down. J. Hollis - New Albany, IN