Several recents studies have shown a disconcerting link between the use of shoulder pain pumps and a serious condition known as Postarthroscopic Glenohumeral Chrondrolysis (PAGCL). Shoulder pain pumps are often used in arthroscopic surgeries. The pain pumps are supposed to function as a pain reliever by delivering pain medication directly to the joint. However these studies have linked the use of these shoulder pain pumps to to a painful condition known as PAGCL. Symptoms of PAGCL include, pain, stiffness, loss of range of motion, popping and grinding of the joint, and loss of strength. PAGCL can cause a permanent disability. If you think you were the recipient of one of these pain pumps, first contact your doctor. The law firm of Gray and White Law represents clients who have experienced injuries from the use of shoulder pain pumps. If you believe you have experienced such an injury, please contact our firm.
Comments are closed.
Search Our Site
Contact Gray & White
Call 888-450-4456 or fill out this form to request a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
- Posted on 08/10/2018Failure to Treat Pain May Be Considered Nursing Home Abuse
- Posted on 08/02/2018Neonatal Brain Hemorrhage Diagnosis and Treatment
- Posted on 07/26/2018Preventing KY Daycare Rest Time Injuries
- If you have a complicated medical malpractice case they are THE choice. They won my case when other firms couldn't figure out what happened. M.Cantor - Owensboro, KY
- Gray and White Law investigated the nursing home records from top to bottom. The other side was overwhelmed by their tenacity and skill. M.Cole - Shelbyville, KY
- Gray and White's mastery of the legal system and medical malpractice law was amazing. They successfully resolved my case after many other firms had turned me down. J. Hollis - New Albany, IN