Unfortunately, the surgeon made the mistake of cutting open his right ankle by mistake before operating on his left leg, that is, the correct leg scheduled for operation. According to the patient, the doctor apologized for having cut the wrong leg, and was clearly upset about the mistake he made. Shortly thereafter, approximately two weeks' time, the patients' right ankle became infected and he obtained emergency room treatment (services for which he later received a bill in the amount of $7,000.00). Due to the doctor's negligence, the patient was disabled and unable to work for five months.
In an effort to obtain compensation for his damages, a lawsuit was filed on behalf of the patient, and we hope that it will help remind hospitals and doctors that we, the people, place our lives and livelihoods in their hands and carelessness or recklessness will not be tolerated. If you suspect that a family member of yours, or a person you care about, may have suffered injuries or death due to the mistake made by a surgery, doctor, nurse, pharmacy technician, or other hospital staff, then you should contact our law firm for your free consultation immediately.
Gray and White Law has helped many Kentucky families whose loved ones suffered injuries or death as a result of improper hospital mistakes. Please contact us today for a FREE LEGAL CONSULTATION via confidential e-mail or toll-free at 1-888-450-4456.
Comments are closed.
Search Our Site
Contact Gray & White
Call 888-450-4456 or fill out this form to request a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
- Posted on 08/28/2019Methotrexate Chemotherapy Overdose Cases
- Posted on 10/21/2016The Problem of Physician Lies
- Posted on 10/27/2014How to Know What Really Happened in the Operating Room
- If you have a complicated medical malpractice case they are THE choice. They won my case when other firms couldn't figure out what happened. M.Cantor - Owensboro, KY
- Gray and White's mastery of the legal system and medical malpractice law was amazing. They successfully resolved my case after many other firms had turned me down. J. Hollis - New Albany, IN