Western KY woman dies in tractor accident
Posted: Jan 28, 2011 10:55 PM Friday, January 28, 2011 10:55 PM EST Updated: Jan 28, 2011 10:56 PM Friday, January 28, 2011 10:56 PM EST
A 41-year old woman from western Kentucky died in a tragic accident in Trenton when the tractor she was operating, with her two young children on board, was caused to go off the road and turn over in a nearby field. According to Kentucky State Police, the children's mother was driving the tractor eastbound on KY 848, southeast of Trenton, Todd County, Kentucky, when the woman lost control of the tractor vehicle. As a result, reportedly, the tractor traveled across the other lane and off the road then overturned onto the children's mother, killing her.
The woman was pronounced dead at the scene that morning. The young children, a 5-year old boy and 3-year old girl, were injured as they were thrown off the tractor during the fatal accident. It was unclear as to what caused the mother to lose control of the tractor during her operation of it.
Gray and White Law has helped many Kentucky families whose loved ones suffered serious and permanent injuries, or even death, due to a preventable premises related accident, catastrophe or freak incident. If you suspect that you, or a loved one, is the victim of someone else's mistake or negligence, then you should contact our experienced injury attorneys who have for decades successfully obtained millions of dollars on behalf of clients. We are ready to learn about your case, simply contact us at any time for your free legal consultation either by confidential e-mail or toll-free call at 1-888-450-4456.
Comments are closed.
Search Our Site
Contact Gray & White
Call 888-450-4456 or fill out this form to request a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
- Posted on 11/19/2018Kentucky Crashes Involving Multiple Cars
- Posted on 11/12/2018Reimbursing Medicare Out of Nursing Home Abuse Settlement
- Posted on 11/02/2018Mental Health Consequences of Brachial Plexus Birth Injuries
- If you have a complicated medical malpractice case they are THE choice. They won my case when other firms couldn't figure out what happened. M.Cantor - Owensboro, KY
- Gray and White Law investigated the nursing home records from top to bottom. The other side was overwhelmed by their tenacity and skill. M.Cole - Shelbyville, KY
- Gray and White's mastery of the legal system and medical malpractice law was amazing. They successfully resolved my case after many other firms had turned me down. J. Hollis - New Albany, IN