A motorcycle accident in Kentucky can have serious repercussions, and careful planning and preparation can mitigate the likelihood of a severe collision. Speak with a Louisville auto accident lawyer who can help.
If you have been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else's negligence, the person who was responsible can be held liable for the cost of treating and recovering from your injuries.
Properly Prepare Yourself to Avoid a Motorcycle Accident in Kentucky
Before heading off on your motorcycle excursion, remember these essentials:
- tools for basic roadside repair and maintenance;
- a charged cell phone - it's not a bad idea to carry an extra cell phone battery with you, as well;
- protective clothing with long sleeves;
- check the tires, fluid levels, batter, lights, and cables on your motorcycle; and
- if you're going to be crossing state lines, it's important to know what laws apply to motorcyclists in those areas, so find out what the regulations are before you ride out.
When you're planning a longer trip, make sure you notify someone about how long you will be gone, where you're going, and when you expect to be back. A motorcycle accident in Kentucky can have serious physical and financial ramifications, so speak with a Louisville auto accident lawyer if you have been injured.
Contacting a Louisville Auto Accident Lawyer
A Louisville auto accident lawyer at Gray and White Law can help you handle every aspect of your injury claim after a motorcycle accident in Kentucky. If you've been injured in Kentucky, contact us today for a free evaluation of your case - 888-450-4456 or 502-210- 8942.