Another concern that has recently surfaced is the credibility on the system of independent ratings and reviews that so many have come to rely on when choosing their next vehicle. Toyota has always received high marks for reliability and safety which has arguably been one of the reasons that the Japanese company has become the world’s largest automaker.
The big concern is that ratings from private groups may not reflect Toyota’s recall and the fact that a dozen fatalities have been linked to the faulty gas pedals and floor mats since 1999. A majority of the ratings are determined by tests by either private groups or by the government. Since the testing for these issues has been limited, Toyota may still be receiving high marks in the area of safety and reliability. As you can imagine, this cold cripple the integrity of the rating system.
If you or someone you know owns a Toyota, you owe it to yourself and your loved ones to check with the manufacturer to determine if your car is on the recall list.
If you have been injured in a Kentucky Toyota accident, you should contact an experienced Louisville car accident attorney at the Law Offices of Gray and White Law at (502) 637-6000 or (800) 637-6033.
Search Our Site
Contact Gray & White
Call 888-450-4456 or fill out this form to request a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
- Posted on 01/18/2019What to Include in Your Journal After an Auto Accident
- Posted on 01/10/2019How to Learn About a KY Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer
- Posted on 01/02/2019Symptoms of Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy
- If you have a complicated medical malpractice case they are THE choice. They won my case when other firms couldn't figure out what happened. M.Cantor - Owensboro, KY
- Gray and White Law investigated the nursing home records from top to bottom. The other side was overwhelmed by their tenacity and skill. M.Cole - Shelbyville, KY
- Gray and White's mastery of the legal system and medical malpractice law was amazing. They successfully resolved my case after many other firms had turned me down. J. Hollis - New Albany, IN