You should talk to your Kentucky ob/gyn about any concerns you have. You should also be aware of the indications of a possibly serious problem.
The following list of warning symptoms related to NuvaRing use appears on Merck’s NuvaRing website.
- Sharp chest pain, coughing blood, or sudden shortness of breath
- Pain in the calf
- Crushing chest pain or heaviness in the chest
- Sudden severe headache or vomiting, dizziness or fainting, problems with vision or speech, weakness or numbness in an arm or leg
- Sudden partial or complete loss of vision
- Yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes (jaundice), especially with fever, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark-colored urine, or light-colored bowel movements
- Severe pain, swelling, or tenderness in the abdomen
- Sudden fever (usually 102°or more),vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, or a sunburn-like face or body
- Breast lumps
- Irregular vaginal bleeding or spotting that happens in more than one menstrual cycle or lasts for more than a few days
- Urgent, frequent, burning or painful urination, and cannot locate the ring in the vagina
- Swelling (edema) of your fingers or ankles
- Difficulty sleeping, weakness, lack of energy, fatigue, or a change in mood
If you experience any of these side effects of NuvaRing in Kentucky, get in touch with your doctor immediately. If you suffer serious or life-threatening consequences, you should also contact the Louisville class action litigation attorneys at Gray and White Law. Call us at 502-210-8942 or toll free at 888-450-4456 and set up a FREE, no-obligation, confidential consultation.