Warning Signs of Nursing Home Abuse in Kentucky
Some of the most common signs of nursing home abuse in Kentucky consist of the following:
- Unusual injuries such as bruises or open wounds or burns;
- Unexpected change in weight;
- Poor hygiene, lack of bathing;
- Hair loss;
- Unkempt or stained clothing or bedding;
- Unresponsiveness or apparent confusion;
- Isolation or withdrawal; and
- Inexplicable financial transactions.
These are not the only signs of nursing home abuse in Kentucky, but they are, however, usually very clear indicators. Also, if the facility denies or delays access when you visit or refuses to leave you unattended with your loved one, it is likely that something is being hidden. File a complaint and reach out to a Louisville nursing home abuse attorney who can help prove your case of neglect or abuse through a Kentucky nursing home abuse claim.
Has Your Loved One Been Injured In A Nursing Home?
If you believe your loved one is being subjected to nursing home abuse you need to speak with an experienced Kentucky nursing home neglect attorney as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our office directly at 888.450.4456 to schedule a free consultation.