Some of the biggest dangers that are found on Kentucky roads during the summer months include:
- Heavier traffic - whether it's more residents of Kentucky traveling or visitors from out of town, the heavier the traffic the greater the likelihood of an accident;
- Motorcycles - motorcyclists take advantage of these warm summer months to enjoy the open roads but this can also increase the risk of an accident, especially since many drivers fail to see motorcyclists;
- Pedestrians - there are also more pedestrians outside, walking or riding bicycles, skateboards and other modes of transportation who could be at risk of becoming a victim to a distracted driver;
- Teen drivers - with school out, more inexperienced teen drivers are sharing the road, which increases the risks of accidents, especially if they are out late, drinking or engaging in reckless driving behavior; and
- Road construction - this is the time where road construction projects are well underway, so drivers need to be aware of them.
By knowing the dangers that exist on roads, you can be more prepared. However, in the event you become the victim of someone else's negligence in an accident, you should know how to protect your rights.
A Louisville personal injury attorney can explain if you have a valid Kentucky car accident claim that is worth pursuing. They will also help you collect the evidence that is necessary to prove your case.
Contacting a Louisville Personal Injury Attorney
A Louisville personal injury attorney at Gray and White Law can help you handle every aspect of your Kentucky accident claim. If you've been injured in Kentucky, contact us today for a free evaluation of your case - 1-888-450-4456 or 502-210- 8942.