Gathering Information After Your Car Accident in Louisville
- Collect the full names, contact information and driver's license numbers of any other drivers.
- Obtain the full names, addresses and phone numbers of any vehicle passengers, involved pedestrians or witnesses to the accident.
- Notify emergency personnel if the other driver's conduct on the road or otherwise indicated that he or she may have been under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- If you are able, take photographs of the scene of the accident, both vehicles and any injuries you have sustained.
- Write down notes on anything you remember leading up to the accident. These memories often evaporate quickly, so it's important to write down all of the details you can recall.
- If anyone accepted responsibility for the accident, make a note of it.
A car accident in Louisville can be a traumatic, life-changing event, and little can be done to change that fact. However, if you take the proper steps after the collision and contact a Louisville personal injury attorney, you can significantly streamline the process of moving past your accident. Speak with a lawyer who can help you with your personal injury claim.
Contacting a Louisville Personal Injury Attorney
An attorney at Gray and White Law can help you handle every aspect of your injury claim after a car accident in Louisville. If you've been injured in Kentucky, contact the Louisville personal injury attorney team to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation evaluation of your case - 1-888-450-4456.