Your child has suffered a birth injury due to a medical provider’s or hospital’s negligence, and now you have an important decision to make. As your child’s parent or legal guardian, you have to decide which birth injury lawyer you are going to hire to represent your child’s interests and protect your child’s future.
7 Things to Consider Before You Hire a Birth Injury Lawyer
As you make this important decision, we encourage you to consider:
- Whether you can trust the lawyer you hire
- The lawyer’s commitment to your family
- The kinds of cases the lawyer takes
- The lawyer’s experience
- The lawyer’s awards or recognitions
- The law firm’s financial resources and ability to retain and hire expert witnesses
- The other staff in the lawyer’s firm
While we can’t speak to all law firms, we’d like address each of these factors for our own law firm. At Gray & White Law:
- We always return phone calls and answer questions completely. This is part of our commitment to building a relationship founded on trust with the parents of the children for whom we advocate.
- We are committed to building long-term relationships with you and your child. We always work toward resolving birth injury claims as soon as possible, but we won’t do so at the expense of your child’s fair recovery. Instead, we are focused on getting a fair recovery for your child’s entire future.
- We only take the cases of people who are seriously injured. We make this commitment so that we can provide personal attention to everyone we represent.
- We have recovered some of the largest personal injury verdicts in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- We have been recognized by state and national publications as top attorneys. This includes groups like the National Trial Lawyers.
- We have the financial resources to try your child’s case the right way. This allows us to find and to hire the right expert witnesses, for example.
- You hire a law firm, not just attorney. This includes not only the other lawyers in our firm but also our skilled paralegals and our staff nurse.
Has Your Family Been Impacted By A Birth Injury?
If your family has been impacted by a birth injury you need to speak with an experienced birth injury attorney as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our office directly at 888.450.4456 to schedule a free consultation.