It can be difficult to anticipate what specific challenges you'll face in a Kentucky personal injury lawsuit, but in most cases, there are a few roadblocks that just about every claimant will find. If you've been injured in an accident that was someone else's fault, speak to a Louisville accident attorney who will aggressively defend your rights to compensation.
- Prepare for a time-consuming ordeal. Personal injury lawsuits can take up to 12 months or more to settle or reach a judgment.
- Being dishonest will hurt you far more than it could potentially help you, even if you got away with it -- and you won't.
- You'll have an opportunity to reach a settlement agreement before the case goes to trial, and that window will stay open until the verdict is delivered.
- Damages can include medical expenses, pain and suffering, emotional anguish, lost wages, future medical costs, medical equipment, loss of quality of life, disability and/or disfigurement.
- Under Kentucky's comparative negligence laws, you may recover damages even if you were partially at fault for the accident.
A Kentucky personal injury lawsuit is a trying ordeal, but you don't have to go through it alone, nor should you. Speak with a Louisville accident attorney who can guide you through the claims process so that you can get the compensation you need for your injury and move on with your life.
Contacting a Louisville Accident Attorney
A Louisville accident attorney at Gray and White Law can help you handle every aspect of your Kentucky personal injury lawsuit. If you've been injured in Kentucky, contact the Louisville accident attorney team to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation evaluation of your case - 1-888-450-4456.