According to the former ESPN announcer, his two-year contracts with ESPN and ABC that expire March 2012 contain a narrow "failure to perform" clause, which allows for termination based upon inadequate preparation, lack of punctuality, insubordination or an "act of moral turpitude".
ESPN spokesperson commented that the agency believes its action to terminate Franklin was appropriate. In 2005, Franklin was reportedly involved in an on-air incident when he called Holly Rowe, an other sideline reporter, "sweetheart". The ESPN ombudsman at the time called Franklin's tone demeaning.
Search Our Site
Contact Gray & White
- Posted on 05/27/2020Kentucky Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Punitive Damages
- Posted on 05/26/2020Johnson & Johnson Ends Sales of Talcum Powder in the U.S.
- Posted on 05/20/2020Two Types of Acquired Brain Injuries
- If you have a complicated medical malpractice case they are THE choice. They won my case when other firms couldn't figure out what happened. M.Cantor - Owensboro, KY
- Gray and White Law investigated the nursing home records from top to bottom. The other side was overwhelmed by their tenacity and skill. M.Cole - Shelbyville, KY
- Gray and White's mastery of the legal system and medical malpractice law was amazing. They successfully resolved my case after many other firms had turned me down. J. Hollis - New Albany, IN