How to Honor Your Loved Who Died after a Car Accident

Request Your Free Consultation

There is nothing that you would like more than to bring back your spouse, child, or parent who died after a recent car crash. As much as we wish we could help you with this, we know that we can’t undo the harm that has been done. We can, however, help you honor your loved one and, hopefully, work through your grief.

Ways You Can Honor Your Loved One

As you attempt to rebuild your life after your tragic loss, you might consider doing one or more of the following:

  • Establishing a scholarship or endowment in memory of your loved one.
  • Making a one-time donation in memory of your loved one.
  • Creating a new building, wing of a building, or other physical memorial in your loved one’s memory.
  • Continue leading the life that you had built together.

Of course, all of these options require money, which may be scarce since your loved one’s fatal accident.

Our Attorneys Would Be Honored to Help You

We will fight hard to get you the wrongful death settlement or verdict that you deserve. This legal recovery may provide you with the money that you need to continue your current standard of living and to do something meaningful to honor your loved one’s memory.

For more information about how we may be able to help, please contact our Louisville car accident lawyers today at 800.634.8767 or 502.210.8942 for a FREE consultation.