This is welcome news. The rule would require these devices to be installed in new aircraft, as well as requiring retrofitting in several models of existing aircraft.
Aviation safety and regulations are a concern of the law firm of Gray and White Law. The attorneys at Gray and White Law were recently able to obtain a settlement for the family of one of the victims of ComAir Flight 5191.
If you have any questions or concerns about this article or aviation safety, please contact one of the attorneys at Gray and White Law.
Search Our Site
Contact Gray & White
- Posted on 06/25/2020Birth Injuries
- Posted on 06/17/2020Covid-19 Nursing Home Risks, Injuries, and Lawsuits
- Posted on 06/17/2020Kentucky Car Crashes During Covid-19 Pandemic
- If you have a complicated medical malpractice case they are THE choice. They won my case when other firms couldn't figure out what happened. M.Cantor - Owensboro, KY
- Gray and White Law investigated the nursing home records from top to bottom. The other side was overwhelmed by their tenacity and skill. M.Cole - Shelbyville, KY
- Gray and White's mastery of the legal system and medical malpractice law was amazing. They successfully resolved my case after many other firms had turned me down. J. Hollis - New Albany, IN