You are faced with a lot of important decisions that you have to make quickly after a Transit Authority of River City (TARC) bus accident. You are going to have to choose the right doctors and rehabilitation therapists and you are going to need to decide which lawyer is going to represent you. You have an urgent need for medical care and your time to file a lawsuit is limited.
How to Make These Important Decisions
Think about how you decide which doctors you are going to use. You likely think about:
- Recommendations from your primary care doctor or other physician.
- Recommendations from your family and friends.
- The doctor’s education and experience with your specific types of injuries.
- The doctor’s bedside manner and how comfortable you are with the doctor.
The same concepts can be used when you decide which attorney to hire to represent you in your claim against TARC. Generally, you do not want to hire a lawyer to represent you in a TARC accident claim until you know that the lawyer:
- Will provide you with the information that you need to make informed decisions.
- Is someone who is recommended by an attorney you’ve used in the past, your family, your friends, or through your own research.
- Has experience successfully resolving TARC bus accident cases.
- Is someone with whom you feel comfortable.
The right lawyer may make an important difference in your recovery. To find out more about how our lawyers handle TARC cases please read our related articles and contact us directly to schedule a free consultation.