According to allegations in the complaint that was filed in Cook County, the plaintiff was caused to suffer "severe and permanent damage to his arm" after he turned on the piece of equipment. The injured employee claims that a temporary control panel in the building where he was working at the time of the incident was "negligently wired" to supply 220 volts, and that nobody warned him before he plugged in the 110-volt grinder.
An accident can take the form of a car crash, a building fire, or even an amusement park catastrophe, all of which can cause emotional trauma and physical damage. Most people associate accidents with broken bones and shaken nerves, but a traumatic and unexpected catastrophic accident can cause far more severe personal injury, such as brain damage or paralysis. The attorneys at Gray and White Law have successfully pursued hundreds of cases like yours, and will fight to make sure your rights are protected.
Gray and White Law has helped many Kentucky families whose loved ones suffered serious and permanent injuries, or even death, due to a preventable vehicle, premises or medical related accident or catastrophe. If you suspect that you, or a loved one, is the victim of someone else's mistake, then you should contact the experienced and highly-respected personal injury attorneys of Gray and White Law, one of Kentucky's top-rated law firms. Our knowledgeable injury lawyers are ready to learn more about your case and to help you with any questions or concerns you might have. Simply contact us for your free legal consultation via confidential e-mail or toll-free call at 1-888-450-4456 at any time it's convenient for you.
Search Our Site
Contact Gray & White
- Posted on 06/25/2020Birth Injuries
- Posted on 06/17/2020Covid-19 Nursing Home Risks, Injuries, and Lawsuits
- Posted on 06/17/2020Kentucky Car Crashes During Covid-19 Pandemic
- If you have a complicated medical malpractice case they are THE choice. They won my case when other firms couldn't figure out what happened. M.Cantor - Owensboro, KY
- Gray and White Law investigated the nursing home records from top to bottom. The other side was overwhelmed by their tenacity and skill. M.Cole - Shelbyville, KY
- Gray and White's mastery of the legal system and medical malpractice law was amazing. They successfully resolved my case after many other firms had turned me down. J. Hollis - New Albany, IN