Here are 5 drug safety tips for the elderly:
- review your loved one’s medications with a doctor or pharmacy, especially when prescribed a new drug;
- check with a doctor before mixing over-the-counter medicines with prescription drugs;
- always dispose of used or old medicines;
- learn what the side effects could be when starting a new drug; and
- carefully read the label to ensure the right medication and right dosage is being given.
A lawyer will take the time to:
- evaluate the details of your case;
- determine if the nursing home was liable; and
- explain what types of compensation may be available.
Has Your Loved One Been Injured In A Nursing Home?
If you believe your loved one is being subjected to nursing home abuse you need to speak with an experienced Kentucky nursing home neglect attorney as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our office directly at 888.450.4456 to schedule a free consultation.