Here are 5 drug safety tips for the elderly:
- review your loved one’s medications with a doctor or pharmacy, especially when prescribed a new drug;
- check with a doctor before mixing over-the-counter medicines with prescription drugs;
- always dispose of used or old medicines;
- learn what the side effects could be when starting a new drug; and
- carefully read the label to ensure the right medication and right dosage is being given.
A lawyer will take the time to:
- evaluate the details of your case;
- determine if the nursing home was liable; and
- explain what types of compensation may be available.
Contacting a Louisville Nursing Home Attorney
A Louisville nursing home lawyer at Gray and White can help you handle every aspect of your nursing home abuse claim. If you believe someone you love has been the victim of abuse or neglect, contact us today for a FREE, no-commitment evaluation of your case – 1-888-450-4456 or 502-210- 8942.