Nursing home abuse in Kentucky can take many different forms, but one type of abuse that frequently affects all of the residents in a facility, regardless of their contact with an abusive or negligent caregiver, is healthcare fraud. If you ever suspect that someone you know or care about is the victim of fraud or any other type of neglect or abuse in a nursing home, report it and meet with a team of Kentucky nursing home abuse lawyers who can help.
Traces of Healthcare Fraud / Nursing Home Abuse in Kentucky
- Charging for a healthcare service but failing to provide it, such as when the facility is overcrowded or staffed by poorly trained or insufficient caregivers;
- Overbilling or double billing for services;
- Being compensated by providers or pharmaceuticals for prescribing certain medications or giving referrals;
- Over- or under-medicating;
- Providing fraudulent treatments.
This is not an exhaustive list - always ask questions at the Kentucky nursing home or assisted living facility of both the staff and the resident to make sure that the staff taking care of your loved one is doing right by them and the other residents.
If you notice any signs or indicators of healthcare fraud or any other type of nursing home abuse in Kentucky, report it and contact a team of Kentucky nursing home abuse lawyers who are committed to helping you and your loved one.
Has Your Loved One Been Injured In A Nursing Home?
If you believe your loved one is being subjected to nursing home abuse or you have seen a case where healthcare fraud may be afoot, it is in your best interest to speak with an experienced Kentucky nursing home neglect attorney as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our office directly at 888.450.4456 to schedule a free consultation.