Nursing home abuse in Kentucky can take many different forms, but one type of abuse that frequently affects all of the residents in a facility, regardless of their contact with an abusive or negligent caregiver, is healthcare fraud. If you ever suspect that someone you know or care about is the victim of fraud or any other type of neglect or abuse in a nursing home, report it and meet with a team of Kentucky nursing home abuse lawyers who can help.
Traces of Healthcare/Nursing Home Abuse in Kentucky
- Charging for a healthcare service but failing to provide it, such as when the facility is overcrowded or staffed by poorly trained or insufficient caregivers;
- Overbilling or double billing for services;
- Being compensated by providers or pharmaceuticals for prescribing certain medications or giving referrals;
- Over- or under-medicating;
- Providing fraudulent treatments.
This is not an exhaustive list - always ask questions at the nursing home or assisted living facility of both the staff and the resident.
If you notice any signs or indicators of healthcare fraud or any other type of nursing home abuse in Kentucky, report it and contact a team of Kentucky nursing home abuse lawyers who are committed to helping you and your loved one.
Contacting Kentucky Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
The Kentucky nursing home abuse lawyers at Gray and White Law can help you handle every aspect of your lawsuit for nursing home abuse in Kentucky. If you believe someone you love has been the victim of abuse or neglect, contact us today for a FREE, no-commitment evaluation of your case - 1-888-450-4456 or 1-502-210- 8942.