Risk Factors for Ventilator Injuries
Here are 6 risk factors for ventilator-related injuries that can occur with a nursing home patient:
- alarm for ventilator isn’t properly set;
- malfunction of ventilator and/or alarm;
- ventilator improperly maintained;
- ventilator tube disconnects;
- tube becomes clogged; and
- settings on ventilator are incorrect.
If a nursing home patient on a ventilator suffered neglect, compensation may be available. To learn what your loved one’s rights are, you should speak immediately with a Louisville nursing home neglect lawyer.
Has Your Loved One Been Injured In A Nursing Home?
If you believe your loved one is being subjected to nursing home abuse you need to speak with an experienced Kentucky nursing home neglect attorney as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our office directly at 888.450.4456 to schedule a free consultation.