Risk Factors for Ventilator Injuries
Here are 6 risk factors for ventilator-related injuries that can occur with a nursing home patient:
- alarm for ventilator isn’t properly set;
- malfunction of ventilator and/or alarm;
- ventilator improperly maintained;
- ventilator tube disconnects;
- tube becomes clogged; and
- settings on ventilator are incorrect.
If a nursing home patient on a ventilator suffered neglect, compensation may be available. To learn what your loved one’s rights are, you should speak immediately with a Louisville nursing home neglect lawyer.
Contacting a Louisville Nursing Home Neglect Lawyer
A Louisville nursing home neglect lawyer at Gray and White can help you handle every aspect of your nursing home neglect claim. If you believe someone you love has been the victim of abuse or neglect, contact us today for a FREE, no-commitment evaluation of your case – 1-888-450-4456 or 1-502-210-8942.