My doctor says my child’s cerebral palsy was not caused by a mistake at birth. Should I trust my doctor?

Request Your Free Consultation

legal pad with judge's gavel and stethoscopeYour doctor may be correct. However, your doctor may knowingly or unknowingly be misleading you to avoid a medical malpractice lawsuit. That is why you must gather more information before you simply trust your doctor’s opinion.

Seek a Legal Opinion Now

You trust your doctor to provide you with high-quality medical care. Your doctor has education, experience, and expertise that you don’t have, and you rely on that to treat your medical issues. If you had any questions about your medical care, you would seek a second opinion since it is you, not the doctor, who would pay the physical price for an incorrect diagnosis or treatment plan.

Just as you would seek a second medical opinion, it is important to seek a legal opinion if your doctor claims that your child’s cerebral palsy was not a birth injury. The doctor has a financial and personal interest in making you believe that your child’s cerebral palsy was caused by abnormal brain development and not medical malpractice.

Find Out the True Cause of Your Child’s Cerebral Palsy

You deserve to know why your child has cerebral palsy. Our experienced cerebral palsy lawyers and staff nurse will thoroughly evaluate what happened to your child. We will review all medical records, talk to witnesses, and get the evidence we need to provide you with an honest and accurate opinion about the cause of your child’s condition.

Then, if your doctor is wrong and your child has cerebral palsy due to medical negligence, we will fight hard to get your child the recovery he deserves. This recovery may include compensation for past and future medical costs, lost income, out-of-pocket costs, pain, suffering, and other damages.

Call us today for a free and confidential consultation about your child’s rights. If your doctor is right, then it has cost you nothing to confirm that truth. However, if your doctor is mistaken, our lawyers can fight for your child’s fair financial recovery.

Related Links: