My family member died due to negligence by a doctor at the hospital. Can I file a lawsuit on behalf of this family member?

Request Your Free Consultation

The surviving family members of a deceased patient have a right to bring a lawsuit on behalf of the deceased. Through a survivor action or wrongful death lawsuit, the spouse, child, parent or siblings can be compensated for their losses, which includes, but is not limited to, medical expenses, funeral expenses, lost earnings, and the loss of support and companionship.

If you suspect that a family member of yours, or of someone you love, may have suffered injuries or death due to hospital negligence or other medical negligence, you should contact our law firm for your free consultation immediately.  Gray and White Law  ranks among the Commonwealth of Kentucky’s best law firms. Our firm has a team of experienced, knowledgeable and well-respected attorneys who will take the time to learn about your case and will respond to any questions or concerns you may have. Simply contact us at any time to discuss your case by sending a confidential e-mail or by dialing us toll-free at 1-888-450-4456.