- Page 1
Kentucky Trade Secret Misappropriations Did someone else learn of or disclose your business trade secret? Find out what Kentucky law says about that and how to protect your rights and recovery.
Bad Faith Business Insurance in Kentucky Has your business been financially hurt by the bad faith of an insurance company? Find out if the insurer may be liable and how to protect your recovery here.
Four Ways a Business Contract Can Be Breached Business contracts aren’t always breached in the same way, but any kind of breach can have a serious impact on your business. Find out more here.
Cemetery & Funeral Home Negligence Lawyers Louisville KY You have legal recourse when a negligent cemetery, funeral home, or crematorium mishandles your loved one’s remains.
Kentucky Oil and Gas Royalty Payment Disputes Are you being paid fairly for the oil or gas extracted from your property? Find out some common ways landowners are denied royalties and what to do about it.
Louisville KY Accounting Malpractice Lawyer Have you or your business suffered because of an accountant’s malpractice? Find out what you need to know about accounting negligence here.
Search Our Site
Contact Gray & White
Call 888-450-4456 or fill out this form to request a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
- Posted on 07/20/2017 Has Your Trade Secret Been Violated?
- Posted on 07/05/2017 How to Protect Your Business When an Insurance Company Acts in Bad Faith
- Posted on 07/05/2017 Not All Business Contracts Are Breached in the Same Way
- Their results were remarkable...Highly recommend! Gary S. - Simpsonville, KY
- Gray & White Law saved my business from near destruction...They won BIG! William A. - Louisville, KY
- Gray & White forced the accounting firm to pay me for my financial loss as a result of their bad evaluation. T. Robinson - Lexington, KY