Ensuring that your records are correct can be difficult, especially when you consider how little time you have with the doctor during your office visits, but it must be done to protect your claim.
When you see your doctor, you should request access to your medical records and explain that you are filing a personal injury claim to recover compensation for your medical expenses. If you notice that information is missing or that the doctor is discounting the amount of pain you are experiencing, you should send a letter to your doctor to correct his or her medical records.
You should also acquire the services of a Kentucky personal injury attorney to ensure that you meet deadlines and that you seek all compensation that you may be entitled to for your injuries.
Contact a Kentucky Personal Injury Attorney
Good evidence is the key to a successful personal injury claim. Fortunately, a dedicated personal injury attorney in Louisville can work with your medical team to ensure that your documentation is correct. At Gray & White, we’re dedicated to helping personal injury victims--like you--recover compensation for your financial and emotional losses. To learn how we can help your claim, and to receive a free consultation, please call our law office today at 502-210-8942 or 888-450-4456.
Search Our Site
Contact Gray & White
Call 888-450-4456 or fill out this form to request a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
- Posted on 11/19/2018Kentucky Crashes Involving Multiple Cars
- Posted on 11/12/2018Reimbursing Medicare Out of Nursing Home Abuse Settlement
- Posted on 11/02/2018Mental Health Consequences of Brachial Plexus Birth Injuries
- If you have a complicated medical malpractice case they are THE choice. They won my case when other firms couldn't figure out what happened. M.Cantor - Owensboro, KY
- Gray and White Law investigated the nursing home records from top to bottom. The other side was overwhelmed by their tenacity and skill. M.Cole - Shelbyville, KY
- Gray and White's mastery of the legal system and medical malpractice law was amazing. They successfully resolved my case after many other firms had turned me down. J. Hollis - New Albany, IN